Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Want It: 9Five Cult Classics


Received my regular Thrillist newsletter this morning (which, I did not figure out was targeted to men for...at least two months cause I loved everything they featured...hmmm) and was turned on to 9Five. This San Diego optics company develops sophisticated looks inspired by the skateboarding culture. I know, weird for San Diego.

They just recently launched their web shop releasing some new looks and new twists to old looks. My favorite, the 9Five Cult Classics in Glen. These clear framed Wayfarer-esque shades have a thicker, sturdier frame (to handle more hardcore use) and unique turquoise lenses that seperate them from the ones people are picking up at the gas station.

Usually I don't really trust myself with nice sunglasses, mostly due to the fact that throughout the years I have a track record of at least losing 3 pairs annually. However, the other great thing about these guys is that they are pretty cheap. At only $31.00, I can feel ok if they somehow get "missplaced," but unique enough that I would remember that I left them at the bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment