Thursday, October 22, 2009

#SnowKarma Tweeple - A Bigger, Badder #FollowFriday

So, its finally Friday, whoooo! After being sick for most of the week, the weekend is a refreshing relief to do...whatever I want. But Friday, in true twitter tradition, is also a time to send a "holla" out to all your key tweeple (yup I just said it).

Base Camp Communication released a "34 Snow Twinfluencers to Follow on Twitter" yesterday, which I was completely honored to be on. I am on twitter cause I LOVE snow. As people in New England are grumbling about the oncoming winter, I don't think it could come fast enough and I love that there are other people who don't think I'm crazy. So, this Friday, I wanted to give some followers a bigger, badder #FollowFriday. Below are the people that are bringing the #snowkarma this winter.

@AspenSpin: This guy has a passion for Aspen and all its snow craziness. I actually met him last year (hmmm wonder if he remembers...) when I was working for my past company. He writes all the Aspen happenings here.

@Banff_Squirrel: One of the greatest handles for a resort area...who can resist those little paws and endless snow info?

@chrisgeorge4: Self described "New Media Junkie" he definitely keeps the #snowkarma alive.

@eric_hoffman & @krista_parry: Had an AMAZING trip to Park City last year and was lucky to meet both Krista and Eric. They have pulled together an awesome social media marketing program for Park City and are snow junkies.

@Evanw24: Huge thanks for being an early believer and evangelist of Chinese Downhill, we promise not to disappoint. Also has his own thing going on with Leap Gear.

@Loparks: She put the list mentioned above together, but she deserves her own props as a snow maven.

@meatheadfilms: These guys are from New England and make awesome ski flicks of Eastern skiers...I think that says it all.

@RippinSkiers: On top of his snow game and wicked fun to follow.

@SkiingExaminer: (Eric Wagnon) tons of great snow information and links.

@SuzieLin: She may be based out of Washington, DC, but this girl loves snow.

That is my BIG, BAD #followfriday this week, way over the 140 character limit. Let's keep the #snowkarma alive and well this season and hopefully mother nature will not disappoint.

If you think I may have missed you...be patient...your time will surely come.

1 comment:

  1. great to be included on your list. See the POW the PIX the PEOPLE http://Aspenspin.com

    ReplyDelete